From: John, Marketing Director
Subject: I need your advice
I heard that you are working in a marketing agency, and two years have already passed since you joined the agency. I am a Marketing Director in an IT start-up that is growing fast. I love what I do and we have a great team, but I feel I can do more. I want to help more companies to become better at Digital Marketing. I was thinking to join a Marketing Agency as you did, but I am not sure if is the right thing for me.
What do you think? What are the pros and cons? What do you actually do?
I am waiting for your advice.
From: Călin, Digital Director
Subject: Re: I need your advice
You are right. Two years ago I joined Loopaa Marcom. From my first day in the agency my dream came true. I started building the online presance of our clients.
Until now it was like a mountainbike speed chase on the hills, with ups and downs, cheers and thrills but also hard times.
Everyday I am focusing on helping my colleagues to become better digital specialists and also offer the best online marketing results for our customers.
Here are some of the things you will learn if you join an agency:
- You will have the chance to know many companies, to understand their business model, their customers, their competition, what works for them and what not;
- You will broaden your views and you will understand more about the complexity of marketing communications;
- You will have to be always up to date with every new development in digital and how that will influence your customers businesses;
- You will better understand people, how they think, how they communicate and what motivates them;
- You will find out that there are 3 things that limit how big can a marketing campaign go: budget, experience and mindset;
- You will never get bored.
What will be the challenge:
- Be ready for many changes, working with many people with different perspectives;
Is it worth it? Yes.
Is it easy? No.
Everyday you will have the chance to restart, think fresh, think new, grow, and be happy you are doing what you know best. That is why companies are choosing to work with you.
If you are ready for The Competition (with yourself) start now. Just do it.