Drum-rolls ladies and gents, we have a new job opening for all those creative heads (designers) out there. We’re a fun and open minded bunch so we’re looking for someone who’s at least as crazy as we are. Be warned though, you will become absolutely loopie in no time. So let’s see if you fit the bill.
You know you’re meant for this job if you’re:
• A modern day Picasso (nah, just kidding! just be your happy self. We wouldn’t want actual paint brushes all over the screens. You can paint on the walls, though. Maybe…)
• A disciplined individual who knows how to measure his/her time. There are deadlines that need to be respected, therefore you will need to prioritise accordingly.
• Knowledgeable in the Adobe Suite, more specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. You’re going to be using these three a lot.
• Familiar with After Effects, 3Ds Max or zBrush? These are not mandatory but they will constitute a plus. Also, If you know how to build invading giant space robot armies in 3D you’re going to be perfect. That latter part isn’t at all conspicuous regarding our future plans, by the way.
• Someone who can to work under pressure, because… hey, this industry can be challenging at times and you’ve gotta be prepared to hold the weight and pull the rope. But we promise the rope can be any colour you want.
OK, so what will your priorities be?
You’ll get the chance to work with different clients on a variety of projects ranging from online (websites, banners, illustrations etc.) to offline materials, specifically, those headed for print (flyers, brochures, packaging design, business cards etc.). You’ll be responsible for designing and constructing brand identities and creative concepts which will have real world implications and implementations. That’s short for – you’ll see your work out there and appreciated. Sounds awesome, right?
It’s up to you to convince us that you’re the right person for this job and if you can do that, you’ll get benefits like free trainings, opportunities to develop your skills with us backing you up, workshops, the overall experience of working with a fun and easygoing team and a space to grow and become an even greater designer. More goodies pending! (including a candy during the interview)
Let the games begin! Good luck.