We are looking for a Digital Marketing Team Leader with excellent coaching and management skills to work in a dynamic environment and help our digital team grow every day.
Now, let’s talk some serious business.
What will you be doing every day?
- Strive to maximize department revenue and meet or exceed individual and team targets;
- Coach, train, develop and assist in career development at the individual and team level;
- Regularly monitor individual productivity metrics;
- Develop and monitor performance plans to include developing action plans based on daily, weekly and monthly analysis of all performance metrics;
- Assist with hiring and workforce planning;
- Continuously analyze and evaluate departmental productivity and identify opportunities for improvement of systems and processes;
- Work to build a team environment with strong morale, positive energy, consultative and goal-oriented culture;
- You will also have a few clients for whom you’ll implement digital services.
What we would like you to have:
- AdWords certification and 2+ years of AdWords account management experience;
- 1+ years of supervisory/management experience;
- Highly analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver, capable of translating analysis and insights into actionable business plans;
- Ability to learn quickly and handle complexity, change and ambiguity;
- Proven communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of employees;
- Passion for Google’s Products and knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
What we’ll offer you:
- A work environment that will support you while you learn, test and constantly improve;
- A young and passionate team to work with;
- Potential benefits based on team performance;
Send us your CV and write to us why you want to work at Loopaa and why you think you will love a Digital Marketing career.