The Loopaa wild bunch is looking for the best web developer out there. If you think you have what it takes to become utterly loopie, send your resume and let’s have a chat.
But firstly, these are the skills we absolutely fall for:
- Experience in developing websites in WordPress
- Mad skills in developing WordPress themes and plug-ins
- MySQL skills
- Advanced skills and knowledge in HTML5 and CSS 3
- But most importantly, we love a team-player and an efficient communicator
And these will be your responsibilities:
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
It’s up to you to convince us that you’re the right person for this job and if you can do that you’ll get benefits like free trainings, opportunities to develop your skills with us backing you up, workshops, the overall experience of working with a fun and easygoing team and a space to grow and become a great web developer.
You have until the 31st of January 2016 to code your way into our agency. Check the job application form below.