Although I can’t consider myself a social media expert, the basic knowledge about this new (yeap, it’s still new) way of communicating and engaging with customers, is a must-have for all marketers. Here are a few things that I consider to be important when engaging in the hazy world of social media:
- define consistency. For example, periodical posts can get you a certain required behaviour of your customers. It’s also important to define your position when communicating. Find the right “tone” and keep it!
- listen, search and know your customer. It will help you build the right message and deliver it at the right time. More than that, you’ll have a true focus of your marketing efforts.
- don’t be afraid to interact… even if your customer is mad. People have a constant need of being noticed. Take charge and give them the importance they deserve.
- be relevant. Once you know your customer, be sure to deliver the right message to them. This is the way of saying: Hey, I know your needs, I know your habits… here’s our solutions! And it will get you close to your customers.
- timing does matter! With the abundance of information on social media, wrong timing of your messages can result in a lower rate of response from customers.
In the end, remember that social media is more than clicks. You must also consider: brand mentions, number of fans, page views or customer post. As marketers, we should always quantify the outcome of every single marketing action.
Definitely, social media has already changed the way we communicate and in order to “survive”, we must rapidly adapt and find the right solutions.
- Does Social Media sell or does it only...
- It is easy to think that anybody can do...
- A marketer’s constant challenge is...
- Având în vedere contextul actual al...
- The tradition of Leap Day and what does...
- We’ve been busy this year. Time flies...
- I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to reach my goals. I absolutely enjoy reading all that is posted on your blog.Keep the stories coming
- si cel mai important e sa ai extensia de la pricy https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pricy/jnpfnacconjipomhfkphknjfmcnhagpb
- Great article well which will be well internalized.
- When starting an eCommerce business, you need to make sure that the total cost of ownership must not drain out all your earnings and profits in the future.
- Thank you so much. You may have the knowledge but implementation can be so blurry some times. great read.