When you say LinkedIn, you mean business. With more than 433 million users from 150 industries, this networking platform is now the fastest growing professional Social Network in the world.
According to Hootsuite, one in three professionals has a LinkedIn account and 49% of the key decision makers use it for business purposes.
With that level of professional engagement, LinkedIn is a social network your business cannot afford to ignore!
Here are 5 reasons why you should incorporate this B2B network into your marketing strategy:
1. Research your audience. Just by taking a closer look at your LinkedIn connections, their profiles, interests, the people they’re connected to and the groups they’re a part of you can get insights into your audience and their preferences.
2. You can promote your business for free and let your employees be your brand ambassadors.
3. Use LinkedIn as a content publishing platform. Maximise your exposure by publishing valuable content to educate your audience.
4. Get your content seen. LinkedIn Sponsored Updates allows you to promote your content to a highly targeted audience.
5. With a conversion rate that is 3 times higher than that of Facebook and Twitter, LinkedIn can help you grow your subscribers list faster than any other social media platform.
If you don’t know where to start on LinkedIn or if you’re simply seeking to get the most out of it, download The Ultimate Marketing Check list. This e-book will help you learn how to master this highly effective business-oriented social service.
Let’s get down to business!