Eric Schmidt, former CEO of Google, gave the following career advice to Sheryl Sandberg, one of the first employees of Google that later on became the COO of Facebook: “Get on a rocket ship. When companies are growing quickly and they are having a lot of impact, careers take care of themselves. And when companies aren’t growing quickly or their missions don’t matter as much, that’s when stagnation and politics come in. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on.”
This is Loopaa Marcom, a marketing rocket ship. I asked my colleagues to give me one reason each, why they like to work in Loopaa or in a marketing agency and why you should work too.
Here are their 10 reasons:
1.We are passionate about Marketing and speak “the same language”. It’s just like when you come back from a foreign country and you just love the feeling that everyone around you is speaking your language.
2. You are constantly involved in challenging projects. From working with million euro start-ups to creating projects for multinational companies, you can have it all.
3. You are always learning something new. You work and learn from top marketers in Romania. There is no better place where you can grow so fast as a marketer as in a marketing agency. Sometimes just being around, things stick to you.
4. You are working in a creative environment. “Boring” is a forbidden word here.
5. You can do “real stuff”. This means that you have the power to make a difference in other businesses. It’s theory in practice.
6. You are working with smart young marketers, full of passion. Well if you don’t have the passion for marketing, you will find out that you are in the wrong rocket. But if you do, there is no better place to be.
7. You are working with professionals full of energy and open minded. We are young, we are fun and there is no doubt about it.
8. You find out you can do things you never knew you could. It’s like discovering you have superpowers.
9. Your passion can transform in successful projects and happy customers.
10. You get from the beginning the responsibility and the satisfaction for your own work. When you go “in space”, accountability is important. With great power you get great satisfaction and responsibility.
If you like the 10 reasons above, then Loopaa is the right place for you. Right now we have two open job positions for a Marketing Specialist and a Digital Specialist. Also, if you are interested in other career opportunities, just send us an email… we may take you on our ride. 😉
“There is no perfect fit when you’re looking for the next big thing to do. You have to take opportunities and make an opportunity fit for you, rather than the other way around. The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have.” Sheryl Sandberg – Lean in